20 October 2014

[ABC Nails] N is for Nerdlacquer

Good evening, everyone! Hope you had a great weekend.

So here I am, with another post for the [ABC Nails] challenge that I'm doing with with Maggie, from Maggie's Nails, and Rosana, from Eternal Feelings.

Today's nail polish is quite special for me, it's my favourite out of my entire collection, and was my biggest lemming for the loooongest time. It's also the most expensive nail polish I have in my stash, and it cost me 18€, about a year and a half ago. 

Apparently, there's a lot of controversy around Amanda, the creator of Nerdlacquer, at the moment. I had no idea of what was going on until now, that I just checked her Google+ profile. If I'd knew beforehand of what was going on, I would have chosen another brand for this letter...which is sad and such a pity, since she makes my favourite indies of all time and I still want so many more of her creations, but after reading what I read, I'll hold on to my money and refrain from buying from her.

Anyway, take a look at this beauty, called All of Time and Space, inspired by one of my favourite TV shows, Doctor Who (just finished watching the latest episode and omg! it just keeps getting better!).









As you can see in the photos, All of Time and Space is a lovely seafoam green, with lots of silver glitter and with some magenta also thrown in the mix. It also has a very pretty silver shimmer. I, absolutely, love everything about this nail polish! The harmony between the chosen colours for the glitter, the way that it applies onto the nail (here I have 3 coats that apply like butter) and how it looks on my skin tone. I can't say one bad word about it! 

Combined with All of Time and Space, I have 2 coats of Andreia 18, that I stamped with Kiko Mirror in silver, using a SA-03 plate, on my ring finger. On my pinky, I dotted 2 different sized dots, using the same Kiko and a dotting tool.

And this is it for now, hope you guys have a wonderful week! <3



6 comments:

  1. Olá <3
    É impossivel não gostar das tuas manicures sempre tão delicadas e tão bem combinadas. Adorei mais uma vez!
    Um beijinho,
    Rosana

    ReplyDelete
  2. fife fantasi NailsNov 9, 2014, 10:27:00 AM

    What I can say, amazing combination of colours, perfect stamping design- I love it very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Web Developers DelhiMar 31, 2015, 11:49:00 AM

    This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Start Business in DelhiApr 14, 2015, 10:34:00 AM

    http://jeannescreativityspot.blogspot.in/2015/01/ive-been-awarded-versatile-blogger-award.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you will continue your posting of article. perfect stamping design- I love it very much
    https://www.baneh.com
    thanks alot

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you feel like it! I love reading your opinions and thoughts and I always reply to my comments when I post a new blog entry, so please check back.